jema holland.com 

Jema Holland Information & Resource Website. 

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Clocks For Sale

don d browne
Site Owner

Hi - Post any Jema Holland Clocks that you have for sale here -

--

Don D Browne

March 17, 2013 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Panther

What a great idea.

I have a 460 Black panther mantle clock (working) for sale, is anyone interested?

:)

March 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Graham C

Panther at March 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM

What a great idea.

I have a 460 Black panther mantle clock (working) for sale, is anyone interested?

Hi. I am interested in the Panther Clock. What price do you have on it ? Thank You. Graham

June 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

don d browne
Site Owner

Graham, I tried to reply to your email but came up undeliverable - I do know where there is a 460 but with a repaired tail (break right at tip of tail) & the mechanism does not work. If you contact me with an email address I can let you know where it is - Don

--

Don D Browne

June 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

firegirl04

Hi,

I have a 3 Hatchlings clock for sale.I aam selling it for my Mum but have no idea of the value of it.

Thank you

Julie

February 27, 2014 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shez

Panther at March 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM

What a great idea.

I will give u prob £10 + postage trying to learn how to get clocks working i do have a sonic cleaner but  will learn how to mend them because without the clock Jema Holland clocks have no value.

Kind Redards

Shez

February 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shez

firegirl04 at February 27, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Hi,

I have a 3 Hatchlings clock for sale.I aam selling it for my Mum but have no idea of the value of it.

Thank you

Julie

Hi Julie

My dad has the parrot clock and that is what has intrested me in the clocks.  I have brought 5 off Ebay which dont go for alot. But if you have a look and see.  If you do have a price email me on shrrlynmarsh@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards

Shez

:D   

February 27, 2014 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

firegirl04

Shez at February 27, 2014 at 1:03 PM

firegirl04 at February 27, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Julie

Hi Julie

My dad has the parrot clock and that is what has intrested me in the clocks.  I have brought 5 off Ebay which dont go for alot. But if you have a look and see.  If you do have a price email me on shrrlynmarsh@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards

Shez

:D   

Thanks for your reply Shez.

I have looked for the same clock to give me some idea but the only one I have seen has been on this site.I have even considered keeping it as they are beautiful pieces but I already have a number of my own collection addictions.

Regards

Julie

February 27, 2014 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shez

I think you should keep them memories mean so much more

Kind Regards

Shez

March 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

clumsyduck
Hello all im looking for a 460 black panther clock if anyone has one for sale preferable in the Kent area so i can view but will consider paying postage on receipt of good quality photos
June 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.