jema holland.com 

Jema Holland Information & Resource Website. 

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Submit Your Jema Holland Most Wanted

Fiona123

hello, I collect small animal figurines, mainly deer,horses & the like. I love your website, will you be adding more figurines to the site ??

Thanks fiona123

March 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bj6739

Clock 00 Look at 398???  404 I call them"target" fish Panther come L & right,Alsatian dog s,m lge, Also L & R.TWo cats come Dark Light and light head.Seen many different colors in each number?

March 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

don d browne
Site Owner

Hi  bj6739 - Yes, you are possibly correct on only one & possibly not even that, matter you raise. As I own a (398) wall sparrow clock, I have temporarily indicated it as a (00) because the one I own, does not a number etched into it, It does however, clearly have jema, hand etched under one wing. DO you have a (398) that you could send me a pic of - highlighting the number ? - Thus proving it is indeed a (398),as I would appreciate the definitive evidence rather than the conjecture. As to a (404), I show it as an unkown (to this site) clock, & would equally like to see a picture of a (404) Target fish clock. if you are actually referring to the (403) Angel fish clock, then I am content in my opinion that they are adequately described as Angel Fish & dont appear to be more closely aligned to the target fish family at all, (I refer you to google images). I also at no time or point mention that panthers dont come in LH & RH Profiles - in fact the opposite, as i show an example of both ( see 461, 462), nor do I indicate that they don't come in Lge, Med or SM. & Yes the cats, as with many jema items, came with distict variations even from within the same production run. Many jema items have dark this, or light that, as I have noticed from purchasing the same item, yet from differing countries.

--

Don D Browne

March 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christine

Would love to purchase a Double Poison Fish Clock Med for my sister as this was a piece that our mother owned, she has just started collectiong so I would love to get this piece for her.

Christine

August 2, 2012 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hbrooks

Dear Members, due to relocating overseas I have the following Jema Holland Clocks up for sale.

(stamped 461) German Shepard Clock Lge (RH) - excellent working condition

http://www.yowiemedia.com/clocks/IMG_0356.jpg

(stamped 474) Stag Clock Lge (RH) - excellent working condition

http://www.yowiemedia.com/clocks/IMG_0358.jpg

(stamped 428) pearlised pidegoen/doves Clock Lge - clock not working

http://www.yowiemedia.com/clocks/IMG_0357.jpg

If you are interested in any of the pieces please contact me on my email: hbrooks@live.com.au to discuss price etc.

Thanks, Helen

October 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Serena

I have been going through some of my collectables to put up for sale and have had The Blue Pheasant clock (473) in bubble wrap and boxed and put away for nearly 6 yrs. When my Daughter moved back home with her 3 rough housing sons, I thought it best to put it away for safe keeping. I am thinking of putting it on ebay, but not sure what kind of starting price to put on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Serena

October 31, 2012 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

don d browne
Site Owner

Hi Serena - Have sent you email to you personal email address - thanks - don

--

Don D Browne

November 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josh Carlton

Heloo, check my sig, there I have incuded the store where all my collections came from and also a best stems to buy stuff as gift to special Dad, brother, son all for men's only.

--

Men's collectible items available at http://www.shoppingformen.com.au/product-category/memorabilia-and-collectables-for-men/

November 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kirsty23
Kirsty
November 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patrick

i have a 433 for sale mint condition

t/hphotos-prn2/1463020_10202389259960504_845321370_n.jpg

December 21, 2013 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

howbizare

Hi I am searching for the Jema Horse 19.

The only one I know of I inherited and broke by accident, it was a white rearing horse, quite large and beautiful.

If anyone has one and is interesed in selling I can pay securely with paypal.

Many thanks, Mel.

January 1, 2014 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

linda

i have the spaniel wall plaque as in my profile pic. i would like to know how much this is worth if anyone knows. thanks

April 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.